Monday, April 20, 2020

Solo Parenting


Solo Parenting Sucks is another wonderful blog post written for Hope for Widows.  I am blessed to have my mom that helps me daily, and I know I couldn't do this all without her. But I still desperately miss having Jeffrey to run things by and bounce things off of. I miss knowing that when it came to the kids he was in my corner, and I was in his. Since our kids are all teenagers, he didn't have to help with bath time or diaper changes anymore. He did cook tasty meals for us sometimes though and he was supportive. He will forever be missed! As much as solo parenting sucks, I will do it with love and try to a better mom each day. Our kiddos deserve that!

Attached is a recent photo of those wonderful kiddos.  Sure do love them!  💗

No comments:

Post a Comment