Sunday, December 15, 2019

Clear The Clouds

It's hard after loss to celebrate because our loss clouds our vision.  That is completely normal.  However, Jesus is the Reason for the Season, and celebrating Him brings me joy.  Jeffrey, and many of my loved ones, are with the very reason we celebrate, and that brings me some comfort.  Sure, I'd rather they were all with me, but someday I will be with all of them...for eternity.  That means I'll be with them forever, and oh, that brings me an enormous amount of joy!  Until we are all together again, I will keep my eyes on my Lord.  Reading Psalm 16 today brought me some peace and focus which helped uncloud my vision.  Hugs to you all who are struggling this time of year.  No, it probably will not ever be the same again for many of us, but try to stay focused on God and the comfort He provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment